Your comments, information, corrections, photographs of vintage calculators for the photo library, etc., will be very gratefully received and used to
enhance the site.
But please note:
- Due to the overwhelming amount of spam that I receive, any emails which have a subject line which is obviously spam, with an unrecongisable or no
subject line, with strange attachments, or look as if they may contain a virus are deleted immediately without being read.
- The site is maintained in spare time, so although all emails are answered this may not be immediate, especially at holiday times.
- If you have a question, please check whether it is already answered in the Frequently Asked Questions section ?
- If you ask a question and I do not know the answer then I may post it on the Google Group OldCalculatorForum to see if others know the answer.
- Unfortunately, I do not keep track of the value of the thousands of calculator models that were made, and so will NOT give
valuations of calculators.
Have a look at the "How much is this calculator worth" section on the Frequently Asked Questions page.
The best way to find out how much a
calculator is worth is to monitor the eBay auction sites, the world-wide trading places for calculators, old and new, for that model being auctioned. They will show what collectors are actually willing to pay at the moment. The
main eBay site is at www.ebay.com, with a UK site at www.ebay.co.uk, and a German site at www.ebay.de.
For information about my other websites visit www.nigeltout.com.
© Text & photographs copyright Nigel Tout 2000-2019 except where noted otherwise.